Old 28-03-2007, 03:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
ctlady ctlady is offline

Default Kelly Nurseries

On Mar 26, 6:11 pm, "customer" wrote:
Don't buy from them if you live in the south. I placed an order Feb
5th and my credit card was charged immediately. It is now March 26th;
and past our planting season and we still have not recieved our order.

Have you called them to ask what happened to your order? I'm sure it
can be cleared up immediately. I've never had trouble with Kelly.
Well, I live in the east. I'll buy from Kelly although I do have my
more preferable nurseries/seed companies to buy from, especially
Johnny's Selected Seeds.