Old 29-03-2007, 03:01 PM posted to england.rec.gardening,uk.rec.gardening
Robin Blackwell Robin Blackwell is offline

Default Moss killer and lawn feed

Hi, I have small quantities of Ferrous Sulphate (Sulphate of Iron) and
Ammonium Nitrate that I plan to dissolve in water to sprinkle over my lawn.
The theory is that the Ferrous Suphate would kill off the moss, and the
Ammmonium Nitrate would green-up the grass and encourage growth. Can anyone
please advise me on the quantities of each, how much water, and what would
the coverage be? Thanks, regards, Robin