Old 29-03-2007, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Killer bees!

"Barb" wrote:

But today it's cold, and I'm putting off getting out in the garden until it
warms up again.

To expand on that a bit: The forecast warming trend has been _very_
altitude* dependent here; the forecast upper 50s will here barely, maybe,
make 40. That combined with stiff breezes, makes it a mite chilly for the
light "hoodie" I've been bumming around in of late.

*I'm at 1400 feet above sea level.
I'm not gonna convert all those numbers; my brain is too chilled.