Old 29-03-2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default I did it again..........

I went to Lowe's to pick up some leaf lettuce seedling. That's all I needed
and wanted. I wandered through he greenhouse and spotted two new phals! Oh
I'm a sucker for phals. One was yellow with some small purple petals around
the center-bottom of the flowers. The flowers are large. The other had a
branched stalk with many smaller flowers in a nice solid purple like one of
those lost in a storm a few years ago! They were $12.99 each. And of
course I had to take another 1/2 price Dendrobium. What was I thinking?

This is a terrible addiction...... terrible! Did I mention I also bought
them their own small 10" box fan to keep the air gently moving in their spot
in the sunroom? I'm an orchid junkie.

When I got home and started placing them in the sunroom I noticed some
shriveled pseudo-bulbs I couldn't bear to toss out have small sprouts on