Old 29-03-2007, 10:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default I did it again..........

I'm an orchid junkie.

Unfortunately, that admission only works when attempting to rid oneself of
drug addiction or alcoholism. It will not start you on the path to recovery
from orchid addiction.

Nice try. Sorry!

Diana ;oD

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
I went to Lowe's to pick up some leaf lettuce seedling. That's all I
needed and wanted. I wandered through he greenhouse and spotted two new
phals! Oh I'm a sucker for phals. One was yellow with some small purple
petals around the center-bottom of the flowers. The flowers are large.
The other had a branched stalk with many smaller flowers in a nice solid
purple like one of those lost in a storm a few years ago! They were $12.99
each. And of course I had to take another 1/2 price Dendrobium. What was
I thinking?

This is a terrible addiction...... terrible! Did I mention I also bought
them their own small 10" box fan to keep the air gently moving in their
spot in the sunroom? I'm an orchid junkie.

When I got home and started placing them in the sunroom I noticed some
shriveled pseudo-bulbs I couldn't bear to toss out have small sprouts on