Old 30-03-2007, 01:03 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] nobody@junk.min.net is offline

Default About toads

In , on 03/29/07
at 12:28 AM, Hal said:

Ha! You want toads? I can give you toads! All the Fowler's Toads you
want - but then you won't get any sleep! Instead of the musical trill of
the American Toad, Fowler's Toad sounds like a cricket on crack:
http://www.state.tn.us/twra/frogs.html
Scroll down near the bottom to play a .wav sound file of these sleep
destroyers. I'll send them to you in a heartbeat!
Happy Ponding,

The Bufo Americanus or American Toad we have in Middle Georgia sounds
more like this "advertisement call":
http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...frogCalls.html You can
have all you want of those too, so now you have a choice.

Sorry I can't take those. American toads are the native species here.
But thanks for the offer.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21