Old 30-03-2007, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Prunus incisa

I'm afraid I don't remember who recommended this but I'm in their debt! Ray
had to go down to the Duchy Nursery the other day and he brought me back a
Prunus incisa Kojo-no-mai. It's a gorgeous plant and a good one for people
looking for smaller trees as it's slow growing to 3 metres. We've planted it
among the acers by the wildlife pond and it's in full bloom now, so it
flowers at a 'useful' time of year, too.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk