Old 31-03-2007, 03:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default I did it again..........

K Barrett wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

i'm going to the GNYOS show next month; i'm taking the train because
a) it's convenient and, b) it will (hopefully) preclude me from buying
anything that i can't stick in a shirt pocket to bring home.

--j_a

No need to limit yourself to a shirt pocket..... Boxes fit conveniently on
your lap, yes?

Screw that. Do what I do at Redlands and Chicago: just mail the suckers
back to yourself and travel without the burden or worry! Then there's NO
LIMIT!!!! hahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!