Old 31-03-2007, 05:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default I've Done It Again!!!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:51:42 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

I have done it again!!!! One of my purchases has a missing tag? There
were two of these with buds opening & I know
the one I picked had a tag? My memory is so bad, I don't even remember who
I bought it from so can't check.

Wendy -
Do you know who you bought from in general? Send all the ones with
emails a pix and ask if they recognize it as theirs.
Tell them there were two on the bench and you thought you had the
labeled one, unfortunately the label did not make it home.

Even if it is not, they may recognize a competitors plant. Every sale
I have been to with either Alan Koch or Greg from Oak Hill either one
could identify where I bought every plant in my carrier.
SuE