Old 31-03-2007, 08:46 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Catnip?

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

In article ,
WoolyGooly wrote:

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:44:33 -0500, Jangchub
wrote:

Why not go buy a four inch pot for two dollars?

Pick one:

A) Because it's more fun to gad about north Austin digging up bodies.

B) "Catnip" is code, I work for APD, I'm on a phishing expedition for
dealers.

C) I'd rather get a clump from an established plant colony that is
growing in similar conditions to those that exist in my yard; this
will allow me to bring hom the clump, dig a hole, and drop in the
ganga. Er, catnip.

giggles

If you don't get any joy from anyone else and are willing to take a
short hop to South Austin, I'll be at "Ironworks" around 19:00 on
April 21st. My Catmint is looking very good right now so I can pot a
clump for you, get it "healthy" and bring it with me.

Let me know. :-)

Ps, it has survived 7 winters now by simply being protected by a sheet
or blanket during frosts. I also let it bloom and seed...
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.