Old 31-03-2007, 05:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default I've Done It Again!!!

Wendy, do any of these sound familiar?

Lc. Fire Canoe (Lc. Lusanda x Lc. Cardinal)
Lc. Fire Dance (C. aurantiaca x Lc. Fire Island)
Lc. Fire Gem (Lc. Trick or Treat x Lc. Aussie Sunset)
Lc. Fire Island (Lc. Eva x Lc. Oro Bay)
Lc. Fire Opal (Lc. Red Dazzler x L. flava)
Lc. Fire Wing (C. Mrs. Frederick Knollys x Lc. Carol Ann Haussermann)
Lc. Fireball (C. Comet x L. tenebrosa)
Lc. Firebon (Lc. Bonanza x C. Firebird)
Lc. Firebrand (Lc. Highburiensis x C. trianae)
Lc. Firefly [1931] (Lc. Carmencita x C. Mira)
Lc. Firegloss (Lc. Firefly [1931] x C. intermedia)
Lc. Firenze (Lc. Rubens x C. Fabia)
Lc. Fires of Spring (Lc. Eva x Lc. Sun Lakes)
Lc. Firestarter (Lc. Trick or Treat x C. Warpaint)
Lc. Firewater (Lc. Jervis Bay x C. Pele)

Obviously I'm stalling going out to the GH to start tagging my suspects.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I have done it again!!!! One of my purchases has a missing tag? There
were two of these with buds opening & I know
the one I picked had a tag? My memory is so bad, I don't even remember
who
I bought it from so can't check.
I think it was Lc (some kind of fire).
The other thing that I have noticed since the other buds have opened,
the sepal are fused together. Of all the luck!
Oh well it is a nice colour.
Cheers Wendy