Old 31-03-2007, 04:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Protecting wood bridge

I tried Behr (from home depot) on a piece of outdoor furniture. It peeled
in 6 weeks. OTOH, I used Menards best concrete and deck paint on very
soggy, treated wood on the fence behind, the wood front and the frame for
the winter leanto and it has NOT peeled in 5 years or so. Ingrid

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
We used Behr deck paint over (don't tell) treated lumber. Holds up
fine. We reapint the top surfaces. Bottom does not need it. No
peeling as of a decade.

Jim