Old 31-03-2007, 06:22 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_2_] ~ jan[_2_] is offline

Default Solar pump recommendations

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:48:36 CST, "Dan Deckert" wrote:

The wife has a cowboy sitting in a tub with a water shower head that feeds
into it. It's a garden ornament thing. It might hold 5 gallons max of water.
I'd like to put a solar pump in the unit. Can someone recommend something in
the way of a pump?
The tub sits on a base that would hold the water. The piping in the tub is
3/8" and about 20" long. The 'shower head' has 6 small holes in it.
I don't need this to run @ night.
Dan

Hi Dan, See my post Solar Pond. Though I can't recommend a pump, as I've
never used any of these. I've used small cheapies that didn't last, but
that was 5 or more years ago and I'm sure they've improved since that time.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State