Old 01-04-2007, 01:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Robinson Peter Robinson is offline

Default Capsicum seeds or sweet pepper seeds

doobydoobydo wrote:

Yep suddenly most came up together 2 days ago.

Still doing ok, I trust. Mine are still happy enough, but not growing
anywhere near as fast as my tomatoes (which I potted on and staked
today).

Meanwhile the cucumbers are 6inches tall already
and I did'nt realise 1 or 2 is enough for one person (one that eats them) I
have 5 germinated. Same with the tomato plants I seem to have got over
enthuasiastic with them and have 30 that have germinated............ooops!

I thought I was going to have that problem. I'd guess two decent plants
would be enough for me and I've got seven strong looking ones barring
mishaps. So I spoke to a friend today who sometimes grows tomatoes.
"How many would you like," I asked.
"Not many," she said. "Can I have six?"

So I sowed some more pots today

Peter