Old 01-04-2007, 08:17 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_2_] ~ jan[_2_] is offline

Default Solar pump recommendations

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:47:42 CST, "Dan Deckert" wrote:

I see you're about 15 miles from me. I'm in Benton City. I looked at the
foster&smith thing but they don't have any specs per se. I looked for solar
pumps & found a few billion or so........but I'm hoping someone has a
suggestion for something 'fairly' reliable. It's just gonna pump water. No
fish/plants/birds/etc. I don't really care if I have to buy a new 1 every
couple of years. I'd just like to able to buy a setup & replace the pump
every couple of years. It's not like the Panels wear out.

Dan

Yes, the panels, as long as you don't drop them, last. Good luck with your
search, perhaps report what you find. ~ jan up near the mall
Zone 7a, SE Washington State