Old 27-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Michael Berridge

Default when's the latest for (re-)planting 'snowdrops in the green'?

dave @ stejonda wrote in message
I ordered some 'snowdrops in the green' a few weeks ago and they

haven't
arrived yet. as the year progresses I'm wondering whether when they do
arrive they'll have passed their optimum 'green' time for replanting

and
I'll be wasting my time and money planting them. Thought? Should I
cancel the order and wait until next year?

I suspect that they are waiting for the flowers to totally die off. In
the Green doesn't necessarily mean in full leaf, the problem is when
bulbs get dried out, so as long as they still have some leaf present
they will be OK

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk