Old 02-04-2007, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roy Norris Roy Norris is offline

Default Killer bees!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:44:05 +0100, "Barb"
wrote:

Haha!....... I very, very rarely eat mashed potatoes .... so I'm safe !!!!

Seriously, how do you know they are killer bees? I thought these were a
tropical/semi-tropical variety?

(Asking as someone who is completely irrationally and childishly scared of
anything with wings and black and yellow stripes, and who thankfully lives
in a temperate country where most insects and spiders are relatively
innocuous ....!!)

Barb

Hi,

Such things as you describe are usually called wasps!

Roy
--
Roy.
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,