Old 02-04-2007, 03:23 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Catnip?

In article ,
WoolyGooly wrote:

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:50:25 -0600, Omelet
wrote:

It appears to grow well from seed, but if you are in my area, you are
welcome to some.

I've tried to start it from seed in the past with little luck. I
bought a package of organic cat ganja yesterday from Petsmart that is
mostly seeds and stems. Today I'll sieve it and plant it in a pot of
finished horse manure, with luck I'll have sprouts in a week or so.

On a more positive note four other sorts of mint are going gangbusters
on the west side - even surviving benign neglect through most of last
year's no-rain conditions. The catnip ought to do equally well in the
same area.

Best of luck! :-)

My offer still stands if it does not work out.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.