Old 03-04-2007, 02:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
doobydoobydo doobydoobydo is offline

Default Capsicum seeds or sweet pepper seeds

"Peter Robinson" wrote in message

Still doing ok, I trust. Mine are still happy enough, but not growing
anywhere near as fast as my tomatoes (which I potted on and staked
today).

Yes, the peppers are still growing , and still in heated south facing
conservatory. But they are like yours growing very slowly (maybe thats what
they do, haven't grown them before).

Toms in conservatory going strong and very well but interestingly some I put
in the mini greenhouse seem to have stopped growing, think they might die,
but with the amount I have they won't be missed. ; -)

Managed to get rid of 20 toms via hubbys work and a friend.

The cucumbers I potted on also still in conservatory shouldn't put them out
yet, are looking really good, growing strong.

Also still in conservatory, basil very slow, Rom Lettuce once potted on
going strong, rocket slow. Some Rom in in the raised bed under a cloche,
they are healthy enough but not growing as quickly as indoors.

But I think maybe I germinated everything probably about a month earlier
than I should have, even for the south coast, especially with the weather as
it has been. Glorious today though.............think I got sunstroke mowing
the lawn.........hahaha.

Bet your toms you sowed grow just as well as the last ones.