Old 03-04-2007, 03:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default What did you get done this weekend?

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 09:01:33 CST, "drsolo" wrote:

fertilizer in the water will definitely make the water go pea soup. that is
how The Pond Lady fertilizers her water lily reproduction ponds. Ingrid

I think adding fertilizer may be relative. I once added enough
nitrate of soda to turn my pond black, or at least very dark, and rid
itself of a really unbelievably bad mess of string algae. However I'm
one who looks to smart people like yourself to figure things out and
impart wisdom that I can use and I appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,

Hal