Old 04-04-2007, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default A closer look

I looked it up too, on OrchidWiz. Dar. Charm is a distinctly pink & white
flowered plant that is listed as having only one progeny, a cross with Dor.
pulcherrima. Vandofinetia Virgil listed, but not as crossed with Dar. Charm
either. Of course, Alex doesn't have every single cross.
Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Very nice. The lip is very like the V. cristata in the background, I
think... Anyway, its Dar. Charm, not Chara. Unless Chara is a recent
registration. Had to look it up becasue I wasn't sure what the make up of
a Darwinara was. Its ascocentrum, neofinetia, vanda and rhynchostylis.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Love the colors but sadly no fragrance. Cheers Wendy