Old 05-04-2007, 02:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] info@relaxingdecor.com is offline

Default Large "spare" Koi........

On Apr 2, 5:56 pm, "Reel McKoi" wrote:
What are you folks doing with largekoiyou can no longer keep? I'm finding
it difficult to find home for some of these fish no matter how pretty they
are. The stores mainly want them under 8". These are (body length) about 12
to 14". I will soon have about 5 needing a new home. Any suggestions?
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

A local botanical garden might take them as a donation maybe even be
able to write off on your taxes as a donation. the main problem is
older fish do not sell the same not everyone would be able to afford
it for what the pet shop will ask for it. I know this may sound silly
but another suggestion is you could try and find a oriental restaurant
or spa that real nice ones has some kind of a pond that could house
maybe some of them.
Peter
http://www.relaxingdecor.com