Old 05-04-2007, 07:30 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default Large "spare" Koi........

"sig" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:56:41 CST Reel McKoi said
What are you folks doing with large koi you can no longer keep? I'm
finding
it difficult to find home for some of these fish no matter how pretty
they
are. The stores mainly want them under 8". These are (body length) about
12
to 14". I will soon have about 5 needing a new home. Any suggestions?

You might contact the Koi Club of Middle Tennessee http://www.kcmt.net/.

Thanks.....I tried to contact them, but when you click on EMAIL you get a
Google window to open an account. You don't get to mail someone at the Koi
Club. I don't understand why you're switched to Google when you click on
their EMAIL button...?!?!?!?!

What we do in San Diego http://koiclubsandiego.org/ is hold an annual
auction. This year June 30 in Fallbrook.

We have the Nashville Pond Society but dropped our membership long ago. I
got their phone number so think I'll call them tomorrow. I don't know if
they have auctions or what's going on with them now.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.