Old 05-04-2007, 06:58 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default Large "spare" Koi........

"sig" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 00:30:43 CST Reel McKoi said

You might contact the Koi Club of Middle Tennessee
http://www.kcmt.net/.

Thanks.....I tried to contact them, but when you click on EMAIL you get a
Google window to open an account. You don't get to mail someone at the
Koi
Club. I don't understand why you're switched to Google when you click
on
their EMAIL button...?!?!?!?!

Odd. When I clicked on it, my email program offered to send email to
.

Hey, thanks a lot! :-) I'm using Mozilla Firefox, perhaps that was the
problem. Sometimes when I click on an addy I get the Google window (to get
an account). I think I better update and run my 3 anti-spyware programs.

--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.