Old 05-04-2007, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Lc Hwa Yuan Angel 'Little Beauty

Thanks, Kathy. I think it might be if their red colors are really off. I
didn't manipulate the colors which is what makes this flower so wonderful.
That color was so hard to get I don't remember how many tries it took to get
it right. I'll check some more.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Or this?
http://www.rozanskiorchidhouse.com/p...rod=ROHCA02407

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Its not quite this one, or is it?
http://www.orchids.com.tw/orchids/en...no=4609&size=A

K Barrett
"unknown" wrote in message
In article o6WQh.24967$B7.1260@bigfe9,
"V_coerulea" wrote:

I bought this in a 2.5" pot a couple of years ago as Lc hwa Yuan Angel
'Little Beauty' but it doesn't look like any picture I've ever seen. I
can't
find anything looking like it. Can anyone id this? I think it's
fantastic
whatever it is.
Gary

begin 666 Lc Hwa Yuan Angel 'Little Beauty'.jpg
[Image]

end

OOH-!!

-j_a