Old 05-04-2007, 12:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Lc Hwa Yuan Angel 'Little Beauty

I bought this in a 2.5" pot a couple of years ago as Lc hwa Yuan Angel
'Little Beauty' but it doesn't look like any picture I've ever seen. I can't
find anything looking like it. Can anyone id this? I think it's fantastic
whatever it is.
Gary

Attached Thumbnails
Lc Hwa Yuan Angel 'Little Beauty-lc-hwa-yuan-angel-little-beauty.jpg
Old 05-04-2007, 04:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I don't know but I'd like a piece when it over grows its pot and you start
tossing out the back bulbs with eyes, *G*!

K Barrett
news6WQh.24967$B7.1260@bigfe9...

Old 05-04-2007, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article o6WQh.24967$B7.1260@bigfe9,
"V_coerulea" wrote:

I bought this in a 2.5" pot a couple of years ago as Lc hwa Yuan Angel
'Little Beauty' but it doesn't look like any picture I've ever seen. I can't
find anything looking like it. Can anyone id this? I think it's fantastic
whatever it is.
Gary

begin 666 Lc Hwa Yuan Angel 'Little Beauty'.jpg
[Image]

end

OOH-!!

-j_a

Old 05-04-2007, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks, Kathy. I think it might be if their red colors are really off. I
didn't manipulate the colors which is what makes this flower so wonderful.
That color was so hard to get I don't remember how many tries it took to get
it right. I'll check some more.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Or this?
http://www.rozanskiorchidhouse.com/p...rod=ROHCA02407

. ..

Old 05-04-2007, 11:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Kathy, since you referenced a page on Rozanski's site, I thought I'd give
them a plug. They were at our show last month (first time for them). Really
nice people, and good plants.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Or this?