Old 06-04-2007, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default So.....

who's planting what this w/e? Apart from sowing parsley today, of course.
;-) The weather forecast being as it is, we're expecting/hoping for a v.
busy week end but I'm hoping we find enough time to put in a Humulus lupus
aureus to go up part of the front of the house where we've taken down an
unsatisfactory Wisteria. We might team it with one of the darker coloured
and later flowering Clematis because the leaves of the hop show off other
plants to great advantage.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk