Old 28-03-2003, 12:32 AM
PaddyS

Default could i graft a living treehouse together?

My only suggestion is to select fast growing trees of your area. Have a go
what have you lost. When you have gone you will be able to look down and say
I started it of, or if you are young you might see the end product before
you snufit.
Paddy
"Moontanman" wrote in message
Maybe, sounds like a great project that your grandkids would enjoy. All

the
trees would have to be the same species for sure.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like

bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get

me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild

caught
please, contact me