Old 06-04-2007, 05:59 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kthirtya kthirtya is offline

Default Frog Story for the day

Dave Barry Exposes Frog Epidemic!

It's getting worse. When I say "it," I am referring to the worldwide epidemic of frogs showing up in food, which I documented recently, describing two worldwide incidents, one involving a frog baked onto a pretzel, and the other involving a frog in a frozen Chicken Cantonese dinner.........

But the point is that we're having an epidemic, and until it's over,
you should be very careful about what you eat. You should consume only
those foods that it would be difficult for reptiles or amphibians to
hide in. Probably your safest bet is to eat nothing but M&Ms. And even
then, you should steer clear of the green ones.

Read the whole story he
http://poly.union.rpi.edu/article_vi...ew=5428&part=1

k :-)