Old 06-04-2007, 08:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default A different inside GH

Kathy, these pics show a fine GH, but your narrative ruined my keyboard!
ROFLMAO! Get thee to an orchid nursery immediately!

Diana

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
No, no, calm down... You shouldn't hurt yourself calling it empty. It is
just a bit tidy...

Sit down..., take a glass of water...,

...and just meditate on how much more work you would have when you had
just as many orchids as Gary...

Really, we should be compassionate with Gary for all the hard work he has
to do and so...

GRHMBL... HMPFFF...
AAARRRGGGHHH! I CAN'T STAND IT TOO!!!

Niek

K Barrett schreef:
'And how!' is what you all should be saying! Wow is this a different
inside to aGH from Gary's pics! (Again, this isn't about Gary its about
me. Am I beginning to sound like I spend too much time in counseling? I
am an orchid addict.)

I hadn't realized how empty it looks (as compared to Gary's....) ahhh
noooooo I feel the heat rising! I Need To Buy More Orchids..... Stop me
before I buy AGAINNNNNNNN!

K Barrett