Old 06-04-2007, 06:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default A different inside GH

'And how!' is what you all should be saying! Wow is this a different inside
to aGH from Gary's pics! (Again, this isn't about Gary its about me. Am I
beginning to sound like I spend too much time in counseling? I am an orchid
addict.)

I hadn't realized how empty it looks (as compared to Gary's....) ahhh
noooooo I feel the heat rising! I Need To Buy More Orchids..... Stop me
before I buy AGAINNNNNNNN!

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
A different inside GH-dsc00005.jpg
Old 06-04-2007, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

No, no, calm down... You shouldn't hurt yourself calling it empty. It is
just a bit tidy...

Sit down..., take a glass of water...,

....and just meditate on how much more work you would have when you had
just as many orchids as Gary...

Really, we should be compassionate with Gary for all the hard work he
has to do and so...

GRHMBL... HMPFFF...
AAARRRGGGHHH! I CAN'T STAND IT TOO!!!

Niek

Old 06-04-2007, 09:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You are too funny Kathy Barrett. The grass is
always greener?
Or should I say orchids. No, just kidding.
At least you are neat & tidy, mine is like a menagerie.
Cheers Wendy

. ..

Old 06-04-2007, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Now, Kathy, you are just a lot more controlled than I am. I buy too much,
trade too much.... I have a very understanding wife. Well, on the other
hand, when it comes to knitting and x-stitch, you haven't seen a stash
closet like hers.
Gary

. ..

Old 06-04-2007, 10:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Yeah, that's what my boyfriend says. He's into stereo, and I havn't spent
half of what he does on his gear. But, as he always says, his stuff will
still be around in 10 yrs, whereas my orchids won't! [argh! stab me in the
heart!!]

But seriously, great greenhouse Gary!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Now, Kathy, you are just a lot more controlled than I am. I buy too much,
trade too much.... I have a very understanding wife. Well, on the other
hand, when it comes to knitting and x-stitch, you haven't seen a stash
closet like hers.
Gary

. ..

Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Thanks, Kathy. And tell your boyfriend that my gh is a result of over 35
years of growing them. Yeah, it's accelerated but I have a lot of the same
ones I started with.I build my own computer and stereo systems too, so I'm
not against what he's talking about. But I do know how fast electronics get
outdated. Bob Betts, Josi Marti, Lily Pons, etc are still around.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah, that's what my boyfriend says. He's into stereo, and I havn't spent
half of what he does on his gear. But, as he always says, his stuff will
still be around in 10 yrs, whereas my orchids won't! [argh! stab me in
the heart!!]

But seriously, great greenhouse Gary!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Now, Kathy, you are just a lot more controlled than I am. I buy too much,
trade too much.... I have a very understanding wife. Well, on the other
hand, when it comes to knitting and x-stitch, you haven't seen a stash
closet like hers.
Gary

. ..

Old 07-04-2007, 02:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

That reference brings back to totally different memory!

When I was in middle school and high school, I raised large cichlids. We
used to go to a goldfish farm in Lily Pons. Maryland to buy a thousand
feeders at a time.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Lily Pons.......wow. I didn't think anyone remembered that wonderful diva.

Diana (daughter of an opera singer of the Bel Canto style)

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks, Kathy. And tell your boyfriend that my gh is a result of over 35
years of growing them. Yeah, it's accelerated but I have a lot of the
same ones I started with.I build my own computer and stereo systems too,
so I'm not against what he's talking about. But I do know how fast
electronics get outdated. Bob Betts, Josi Marti, Lily Pons, etc are still
around.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah, that's what my boyfriend says. He's into stereo, and I havn't
spent half of what he does on his gear. But, as he always says, his
stuff will still be around in 10 yrs, whereas my orchids won't! [argh!
stab me in the heart!!]

But seriously, great greenhouse Gary!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Now, Kathy, you are just a lot more controlled than I am. I buy too
much, trade too much.... I have a very understanding wife. Well, on the
other hand, when it comes to knitting and x-stitch, you haven't seen a
stash closet like hers.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
'And how!' is what you all should be saying! Wow is this a different
inside to aGH from Gary's pics! (Again, this isn't about Gary its
about me. Am I beginning to sound like I spend too much time in
counseling? I am an orchid addict.)

I hadn't realized how empty it looks (as compared to Gary's....) ahhh
noooooo I feel the heat rising! I Need To Buy More Orchids..... Stop
me before I buy AGAINNNNNNNN!

K Barrett

Rate This Thread: