Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default A different inside GH

Thanks, Kathy. And tell your boyfriend that my gh is a result of over 35
years of growing them. Yeah, it's accelerated but I have a lot of the same
ones I started with.I build my own computer and stereo systems too, so I'm
not against what he's talking about. But I do know how fast electronics get
outdated. Bob Betts, Josi Marti, Lily Pons, etc are still around.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah, that's what my boyfriend says. He's into stereo, and I havn't spent
half of what he does on his gear. But, as he always says, his stuff will
still be around in 10 yrs, whereas my orchids won't! [argh! stab me in
the heart!!]

But seriously, great greenhouse Gary!

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
Now, Kathy, you are just a lot more controlled than I am. I buy too much,
trade too much.... I have a very understanding wife. Well, on the other
hand, when it comes to knitting and x-stitch, you haven't seen a stash
closet like hers.
Gary

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
'And how!' is what you all should be saying! Wow is this a different
inside to aGH from Gary's pics! (Again, this isn't about Gary its about
me. Am I beginning to sound like I spend too much time in counseling? I
am an orchid addict.)

I hadn't realized how empty it looks (as compared to Gary's....) ahhh
noooooo I feel the heat rising! I Need To Buy More Orchids..... Stop me
before I buy AGAINNNNNNNN!

K Barrett