Old 07-04-2007, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default What is an Aquapod ?

"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in message
T...
In article .com,
says...
Sorting out the garden today - nice weather , trip to 2 x garden
centre, B&Q & Homebase - all of them seem to be selling a new kit from
Hozelock - AquaPod - seems to be some sort of carlos fandango micro
irrigation kit but I can't seem to find much info on the Hozelock
site, any body got any experience or info ?

it wouldnt be aquapot would it?
http://www.autopot.co.uk/aquapot.html I
found
this works quite well on my allotment which is on a natural slope. you
arent
allowed to connect a hose to the tap to water the soil but you are allowed
fill water butts. Gravity is my friend :-)

No hint as to price though, which to me interprets as being very expensive!

Alan

Gill M