Old 06-04-2007, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What is an Aquapod ?

Sorting out the garden today - nice weather , trip to 2 x garden
centre, B&Q & Homebase - all of them seem to be selling a new kit from
Hozelock - AquaPod - seems to be some sort of carlos fandango micro
irrigation kit but I can't seem to find much info on the Hozelock
site, any body got any experience or info ?

Old 06-04-2007, 07:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Google is your friend:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10001

http://www.bakersandlarners.com/cata...oducts_id=4091

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/automat...ng_systems.asp

http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/irrigation.htm

Etc, etc!

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
oups.com...

Old 06-04-2007, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Baal wrote:
Google is your friend:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10001

http://www.bakersandlarners.com/cata...oducts_id=4091

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/automat...ng_systems.asp

http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/irrigation.htm

Etc, etc!

--

Baal

You think I'm gonna look at all those links?? Why not just post an
informative reply?
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK

Old 06-04-2007, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Baal wrote:
Google is your friend:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...&storeId=10001

http://www.bakersandlarners.com/cata...oducts_id=4091

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/automat...ng_systems.asp

http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/irrigation.htm

Etc, etc!

--

Baal

You think I'm gonna look at all those links?? Why not just post an
informative reply?

Because the people who quote goggle do not have the ability to post sensible
articles!

--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK

Old 07-04-2007, 01:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 22:58:06 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

Because the people who quote goggle do not have the ability to post sensible
articles!

"goggle"

Shut the **** up, you sad, senile old ****.

Old 07-04-2007, 03:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article .com,
wrote:

Sorting out the garden today - nice weather , trip to 2 x garden
centre, B&Q & Homebase - all of them seem to be selling a new kit from
Hozelock - AquaPod - seems to be some sort of carlos fandango micro
irrigation kit but I can't seem to find much info on the Hozelock
site, any body got any experience or info ?

Very happy so far. I've just set one up to water a cluster of
containers (including a rather valuable acer) in my porch. Having tried
drip irrigation systems before - and found them fiddly, inflexible and
tedious to set up - the Aquapod was a breath of fresh air. It only took
a couple of minutes to get it up and running. I got the kit with
included tap timer so I'm now the proud owner of an automatic watering
system... Can't wait to go on holiday! Another useful feature is the
ability to move the dripper lines easily to a new location should I
want to move my plants around - the old style of micro irrigation
network was almost impossible to redeploy once it had been set up. Mine
will probably be a semi-permanent installation but I can imagine lots
of people getting one of these kits just to keep patio containers
watered while they're on holiday.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 22:34:17 +0100, BoyPete wrote
(in article ):

Baal wrote:
Google is your friend:

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...y?jspStoreDir=
argos&catalogId=10651&params=adref%3DDIY%2C+garden +and+car-%3EGarden+tools+a
nd+decoration-%3EGarden+hoses%2C+fittings+and+reels&productId=69 1564&referre
dURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fwebapp%2Fwcs%2 Fstores%2Fservlet%2FProduc
tDisplay%3FstoreId%3D10001%26catalogId%3D10651%26p roductId%3D691564%26langId
%3D-1&keyword=Hozelock+Auto+Aquapod+10+Kit.&langId=-1&referrer=FG13P&engine=
froogle&storeId=10001

http://www.bakersandlarners.com/cata...hp?products_id
=4091

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/automat...ng_systems.asp

http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/irrigation.htm

Etc, etc!

--

Baal

You think I'm gonna look at all those links?? Why not just post an
informative reply?

Do you expect all of your problems to be solved by third parties. Look it up
yourself. And that's as informative reply as you might possibly get.

Old 07-04-2007, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

My sentiments entirely.

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Old 07-04-2007, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article .com, says...
Sorting out the garden today - nice weather , trip to 2 x garden
centre, B&Q & Homebase - all of them seem to be selling a new kit from
Hozelock - AquaPod - seems to be some sort of carlos fandango micro
irrigation kit but I can't seem to find much info on the Hozelock
site, any body got any experience or info ?

it wouldnt be aquapot would it?
http://www.autopot.co.uk/aquapot.html I found
this works quite well on my allotment which is on a natural slope. you arent
allowed to connect a hose to the tap to water the soil but you are allowed to
fill water butts. Gravity is my friend :-)

Gill M
Old 07-04-2007, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gill Matthews" Try the wrote in message
T...
In article .com,
says...
Sorting out the garden today - nice weather , trip to 2 x garden
centre, B&Q & Homebase - all of them seem to be selling a new kit from
Hozelock - AquaPod - seems to be some sort of carlos fandango micro
irrigation kit but I can't seem to find much info on the Hozelock
site, any body got any experience or info ?

it wouldnt be aquapot would it?
http://www.autopot.co.uk/aquapot.html I
found
this works quite well on my allotment which is on a natural slope. you
arent
allowed to connect a hose to the tap to water the soil but you are allowed
fill water butts. Gravity is my friend :-)

No hint as to price though, which to me interprets as being very expensive!

Alan

Gill M

Old 12-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Registered User

Hia
http://www.hozelock.com/productcatal... hierarchyID5=

They have only just been launched and they sound very good - Having looked around - the best deal I have seen is £64.99 including P&P for an Automatic Aquapod 10. I would be interested if anyone sees a better deal.

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/automat...ng_systems.asp

Sarah