Old 07-04-2007, 11:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Virus test results

Well then, the news is good and bad. Great that the original suspect is
clean. After your last thread about this, I'm sure you're not totally
surprised that a few culprits turned up. Are you going to test any more?
I'll be interested to see the photos.

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Some of you may remember that I was stuck between 2 mentors (feeling like
a fool) over whether a plant I'd brough in for judging had virus or not.
Sure enough it didn't. It was clean. I sent 25 plants in for testing of
those only 4 had OSRV. (Odont ring spot virus.) They've been sent to the
trash can. I'll post the pics on apbo (or whatever those initials are.)

K Barrett