Old 08-04-2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg Gene Schurg is offline

Default Virus test results

SPOTS!

Oh you have Dalmation Fire House. Large white orchids with black spots.
Often with moist nose and smells bad when wet

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah, but on the other hand if he hadn't spoken up I'd still be lying to
myself about the spots in my collection.

K Barrett

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
KB,

The spite in me would want to take it in and rub Mr. Know-it-all's nose
in it. I think you should send him the bill.

Good Growing,
Gene

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Some of you may remember that I was stuck between 2 mentors (feeling
like a fool) over whether a plant I'd brough in for judging had virus or
not. Sure enough it didn't. It was clean. I sent 25 plants in for
testing of those only 4 had OSRV. (Odont ring spot virus.) They've been
sent to the trash can. I'll post the pics on apbo (or whatever those
initials are.)

K Barrett