Old 08-04-2007, 03:33 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default @#$#()$)&%^%)(&#@ WEATHER!

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 00:22:28 GMT, jOhN
wrote:

It looks pretty grim for the tender stuff in the Austin metroplex
tonight - but my cousin in Nashville says after weeks of 80 degree
weather they predict 18F in about 10 hours.

Maybe our cold will at least moderate the insect pest population -
specifically mosquitoes :-)

My wife already made a sleetman here in Cedar Park. She's hoping to
render a snowman later this evening or in the morning.

Your subject title was much kinder than mine, which would have been
mother effin weather.

I had to drag in 20 flats of annual and perennials I grow from seed,
cover about fifteen container plants which were all in 30 gallon
containers, then there are all the annuals which I felt were safe to
plant.

Oh well, my husband corrected me by telling me not to be attached to
the garden. How these words come back to haunt me!