Old 09-04-2007, 01:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Anti-Frog People Strike Again

In article ,
~ jan wrote:

As some of you know, I have neighbors that don't like my frogs.

This spring I've been vigilant about keeping the population down to no more
than 2-3 frogs before I go out and catch them. These neighbors have been
gone most of spring break and knowing they would return today I caught all
but 1 last night. During the night at least 1 or 2 joined it, which I'll
catch tonight. Unfortunately my compromise isn't working. One of the frogs
decided to croak during the day and I got "the complaint" e-mail. I was
sent:

"Once again the noise level is such that it
is affecting my ability to sleep at night and to relax
during the day and evening."

And they HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN THERE!!! And only ONE frog was croaking!!! Not a
whole chorus. And that is SO abnormal for them to croak during the day
anyway.

Needless to say, I no longer find the joy in my frogs thanks to these
sh*tty neighbors, so I guess it will be no more frogs for me, if I can
prevent them. :-( ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Reminds me of an upscale area next to State Park out here in Ventura
County. Ranger told me that one wealthy idiot who lives in big bux home
has been raising hell with Park Service to get owls removed from park
because they keep him up at night.