Old 10-04-2007, 05:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default QOS Show - a magnificent Dendrobium affine

Sorry about the size of the file- I couldn't resist. Just look at the size of
the plant (some 2' tall), & look at the flower count. My poor little affines
are maybe 9" tall for the biggest, & perhaps 8 or 10 blooms :-( It really
is a beauty.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
QOS Show - a magnificent Dendrobium affine-d-affine.jpg