Old 10-04-2007, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Norman Digger Norman Digger is offline

Default Weedkiller for large areas of brambles

I inherited half an acre of brambles with a house I bought in Leicester. I
cut them down with a Rotosythe, went over them a couple of times, then let
the land out to a girl with a couple of horses!!

Now got a couple of blocks of flats on it :-))

Mike

Which killed the brambles - the horses or a thousand tons of concrete?

I can't help wondering if those people living on the ground floor are having
problems with their floorboards mysteriously lifting!

Norman Digger