Old 10-04-2007, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default midge type beasties

"Heather" wrote in message
RE insects yes i do get bitten very easily thats why i would like
to clear then i dont have an issue with gods creatures but these are
around my garden in clusters and thru summer i get many infected bites
thanks for all the helpfull answers

I seem to recall a thread some time ago which mentioned some cream by AVON
(DING DONG) Cannot for the life of me remember which particular cream it
was, but supposedly had better repellant qualities than most insect
repellants.
Maybe someone else will help on this one ???
regards
Cineman