Old 28-03-2003, 04:08 AM
Anna Merchant

Default Cheap and easy labels

I use plastic icecream container lids. Also our local $2 shop sells packets
of labels which i find quite handy. Use a pencil and they are reusable.

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?
"Setzler" wrote in message
another cheap, free, label source is sour cream and yogurt and cottage

cheese
containers. Cut off the top and bottom and cut into strips.

susan

Polar wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:42:53 -0600, Monique Reed
wrote:

Reading about laminating seed labels reminds me of a good, cheap
source of durable plant labels. Old miniblind slats! Metal ones are
best. Cut to length with shears and mark with wax pencil or Sharpie.
You can even cut points on the bottoms and round the tops if you're so
minded.

Glad this is being posted. I have used them for years. Found a bunch
in somebody's trash bin. The ones I use are plastic; seem to do OK.

--
Polar