Old 11-04-2007, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren Nick Maclaren is offline

Default Weedkiller for large areas of brambles

In article ,
"Pete ‹(•¿•)›" writes:

| Get yourself a decent paraffin flame gun, such as
| http://tinyurl.com/2bwdqw or similar, expensive but really do the job
| properly.
|
| DONT be tempted to buy the cheapies that run off a gas can, it'll
| never work.
|
| If you like DIY, why not make your own? http://tinyurl.com/f2jxz

It's a long time since we had a troll posting under the name of Pete!

Anyway, a wimpish little thing like that will only burn the tops off.
You need a proper vehicle-mounted flamethrower, or to scrounge a
disused tokamak and make a plasma gun. Now, THERE'S a REAL way of
getting rid of weeds!

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.