Old 10-04-2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default QOS Show - a magnificent Dendrobium affine

I can see why you couldn't resist, and I'm so glad you gave in to your
baser instincts! It's fantastic. And yours will grow up, after all!

Diana

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Sorry about the size of the file- I couldn't resist. Just look at the
size of
the plant (some 2' tall), & look at the flower count. My poor little
affines
are maybe 9" tall for the biggest, & perhaps 8 or 10 blooms :-( It
really
is a beauty.
Dave Gillingham