Old 11-04-2007, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Tillandsia Garden

Thanks Gary, Aah yes Spanish moss is T. usneoides, I have a ton of it too,
under shadecloth of course.
I have two types, one is very, very fine not sure if there are different
varieties.
I imagine if spanish moss grows you could grow most Tilly's.
Cheers Wendy
"V_coerulea" wrote in message
Nice tillandsia series, Wendy. The only one that grows outside here is
Spanish moss, and it grows everywhere.
Gary

"Wendy7" wrote in message
My Tilly garden. Yes I have quite a few & running out of things to mount
them on.
Tillandsias are easy growers & no trouble at all.
Cheers Wendy