Old 11-04-2007, 07:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
littleditty[_2_] littleditty[_2_] is offline

Default Tillandsia Garden

Oh I've been lurking in and out of this ng's for many, many years. All the
beautiful photos that always look so incredibly professional, but I have a
weakness for tills and that home garden look. May I ask where you found such
a variety? I'm nearly certain our Spanish Moss did not survive the winter
in our little greenhouse, but the small mounting of tills that I keep on the
dining room table weathered the season well

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Why, thank you "littleditty" glad you looked. Cheers Wendy
"littleditty" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
My Tilly garden. Yes I have quite a few & running out of things to mount
them on.
Tillandsias are easy growers & no trouble at all.
Cheers Wendy

What an amazing collection!