Old 12-04-2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
sig sig is offline

Default Green Water

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:42:53 CST KerplunKuK said
I am trying to cure my green water issue but I am having no luck at all. My
filter is working well and there is no debris in the pond, the UV clarifier
has a new bulb and is working correctly, the plants are healthy, the fish
are only being fed sparingly and there is no food left over.
I have tried barley straw and also various treatments, but the water is so
green I have no idea what to do.

See http://koiclubsandiego.org/library/green_water.php

Sig
--