Old 12-04-2007, 02:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Tillandsia Garden

Interesting that the Spanish Moss didn't make it?
I have received pieces from my mentor, purchased from Tropiflora in Florida
& also aquired quite a
few plants from a collection of a out of business sale.
Cheers Wendy
"littleditty" wrote in message
t...

Oh I've been lurking in and out of this ng's for many, many years. All
the beautiful photos that always look so incredibly professional, but I
have a weakness for tills and that home garden look. May I ask where you
found such a variety? I'm nearly certain our Spanish Moss did not survive
the winter in our little greenhouse, but the small mounting of tills that
I keep on the dining room table weathered the season well

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Why, thank you "littleditty" glad you looked. Cheers Wendy
"littleditty" wrote in message

"Wendy7" wrote in message
My Tilly garden. Yes I have quite a few & running out of things to
mount
them on.
Tillandsias are easy growers & no trouble at all.
Cheers Wendy

What an amazing collection!