Old 12-04-2007, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Blatant advert (delete if offended)

"Muddymike" wrote in message
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday
letting. Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to
explore the northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full
weeks but will only do long weekends at short notice if the week either
side is not booked. Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information.
I will give a 10% discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Mike

Mike not wishing to teach my grandmother to suck eggs, but I am involved
with reunion/holiday bookings in both large and very large establishments
and an idea you may wish to follow is the Mon - Fri and the Fri - Mon
market. Mon - Fri for those of us who are retired and Fri - Mon to the
workers who may take the odd long weekend.

I have a big Dinner Dance organised for October which is actually on the
Saturday Night, but accommodation is spread over from the Fri - the Mon for
those coming from all over the country, one coming from Canada :-))

Just an idea 'if' you find slack periods

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk