Old 12-04-2007, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT Blatant advert (delete if offended)

If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday letting.
Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to explore the
northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full weeks but will
only do long weekends at short notice if the week either side is not booked.
Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information. I will give a 10%
discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Mike

Old 12-04-2007, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Muddymike" wrote in message
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday
letting. Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to
explore the northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full
weeks but will only do long weekends at short notice if the week either
side is not booked. Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information.
I will give a 10% discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Mike

Mike not wishing to teach my grandmother to suck eggs, but I am involved
with reunion/holiday bookings in both large and very large establishments
and an idea you may wish to follow is the Mon - Fri and the Fri - Mon
market. Mon - Fri for those of us who are retired and Fri - Mon to the
workers who may take the odd long weekend.

I have a big Dinner Dance organised for October which is actually on the
Saturday Night, but accommodation is spread over from the Fri - the Mon for
those coming from all over the country, one coming from Canada :-))

Just an idea 'if' you find slack periods

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
www.rneba.org.uk

Old 12-04-2007, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You will give a 100% discount to group members????????????

Bet that caught at least one beat of your heart. Seriously, it looks
lovely!

Take care,

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Old 12-04-2007, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baal" wrote in message
.. .
You will give a 100% discount to group members????????????

Well done, you got me checking my "sent" box.

Mike

Old 12-04-2007, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Lol! Seriously - a very nice place. Maybe Mrs Baal will accompany me one
day.

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

.. .

Old 14-04-2007, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Muddymike wrote:
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday letting.
Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to explore the
northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full weeks but will
only do long weekends at short notice if the week either side is not booked.
Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information. I will give a 10%
discount to group members.

Looks lovely, Mike, we may well be tempted. The one question I always
need answered and seems to be overlooked in you and so many other ads:
can we bring our dogs? walking holidays are pointless (to us) if not!

Derek
Old 14-04-2007, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue Sue is offline

That looks good.

Place for two cycles long enough for a tandem?

Sue

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

Old 14-04-2007, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I have given Derek a full reply by PM but for general information he is
right we do not mention dogs in the website and should as we are unable to
make an open invitation to dogs as we have two of our own. Other dogs
sharing the garden may cause problems. I must point out we don't allow
smoking in the apartment either.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
. ..

Old 15-04-2007, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Muddymike
writes
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday letting.
Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to explore the
northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full weeks but will
only do long weekends at short notice if the week either side is not booked.
Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information. I will give a 10%
discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Sounds lovely, Mike.
--
June Hughes
Old 15-04-2007, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

So my dozen smoking beagles will have to go to Blackpool again this year.

They like the fresh air!

;-)

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
om...

Old 15-04-2007, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Baal" wrote in message
.. .
So my dozen smoking beagles will have to go to Blackpool again this year.

They like the fresh air!

;-)

--

Baal

Can you please let me know when you are going to Blackpool? I have a few
trips there myself in the next few months and wish to avoid the smoke ;-)

Mike

--
.................................................. ..............
www.rneba.org.uk

Old 15-04-2007, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Muddymike
writes
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now
have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday
letting.
Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to
explore the
northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full weeks but
will
only do long weekends at short notice if the week either side is not
booked.
Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information. I will give a 10%
discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Sounds lovely, Mike.

If anything puts me off accommodation it is animals. I'm alergic to cats
and my wife (having been bitten by a "It won't hurt you" dog) is
understandably anti. Being a grumpy old man children put me off as well!
Old 15-04-2007, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Broadback" wrote in message
June Hughes wrote:
In message , Muddymike
writes
[...]

Like going into a hotel room or cruise ship cabin where there has been a
smoker before you :-(( Disgusting
or walking down the street behind a human chimney :-(( Disgusting

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk